Print friendly version
Congenital myasthenic syndrome with episodic apnea
Other Names for this Disease
- Congenital myasthenic syndrome type 1a
- FIMG2 (formerly)
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Congenital myasthenic syndrome with episodic apnea. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Congenital myasthenic syndrome with episodic apnea. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- The MayoClinic Web site provides further information on congenital myasthenic syndromes. Click on MayoClinic to view the information page.
- The Muscular Dystrophy Association provides further information on congenital myasthenic syndromes. Click on Muscular Dystrophy Association to view this information page.
In Depth Information
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) database contains genetics resources that discuss Congenital myasthenic syndrome with episodic apnea. Click on the link to go to OMIM and review these resources.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Congenital myasthenic syndrome with episodic apnea. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.
Selected Full-Text Journal Articles
- Engel AG. The therapy of congenital myasthenic syndromes. Neurotherapeutics. 2007 Apr;4(2):252-7.