Siderius X-linked mental retardation syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Intellectual deficit X-linked Siderius type
- Mental retardation X-linked Siderius type
- Siderius Hamel syndrome
- X-linked intellectual disability, Siderius type
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Siderius X-linked mental retardation syndrome. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Siderius X-linked mental retardation syndrome. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.