Atrial fibrillation familial
Other Names for this Disease
- Atrial fibrillation autosomal dominant
- Autosomal dominant atrial fibrillation
- Familial atrial fibrillation
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Atrial fibrillation familial. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Atrial fibrillation familial. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Atrial fibrillation familial. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.