Diffuse cutaneous systemic sclerosis
Other Names for this Disease
- Diffuse cutaneous systemic scleroderma
- Diffuse cutaneous systemic sclerosis
- Progressive cutaneous systemic scleroderma
- Progressive cutaneous systemic sclerosis
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Diffuse cutaneous systemic sclerosis. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Diffuse cutaneous systemic sclerosis. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.