Print friendly version
Other Names for this Disease
- Juvenile linear scleroderma
- Juvenile systemic scleroderma
- Juvenile-onset scleroderma
- Scleroderma, juvenile
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Juvenile Scleroderma. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- MedlinePlus was designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions, and it provides more information about this topic. Click on the link to view this information.
In Depth Information
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Juvenile Scleroderma. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.
Selected Full-Text Journal Articles
- Select volumes of the Scleroderma Care and Research Jounal can be viewed by visiting the Scleroderma Clinical Trials Consortium Web site. Click on the link above to learn more.