Brachydactyly type A5
Other Names for this Disease
- Absent middle phalanges of digits 2-5 with nail dysplasia
- Brachydactyly type A5 nail dysplasia
- Brachydactyly with absence of middle phalanges and hypoplastic nails
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Brachydactyly type A5. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Brachydactyly type A5. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.