Shprintzen omphalocele syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Laryngeal and pharyngeal hypoplasia with omphalocele
- Omphalocele, laryngeal and pharyngeal hypoplasia, learning disabilities, dysmorphic facies and spinal anomalies
- Shprintzen-Goldberg omphalocele syndrome
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Shprintzen omphalocele syndrome. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Shprintzen omphalocele syndrome. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.