Print friendly version
Arthrogryposis distal type 2B
Other Names for this Disease
- Arthrogryposis multiplex congenita distal type 2B
- Arthrogryposis multiplex congenita distal type II with craniofacial abnormalities
- Freeman Sheldon syndrome, variant
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Arthrogryposis distal type 2B. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Arthrogryposis distal type 2B. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.
- The The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) database contains genetics resources that discuss Arthrogryposis distal type 2B. Click on the link to go to OMIM and review these resources.