Print friendly version
Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy
Other Names for this Disease
- Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy 1A
- Landouzy-Dejerine muscular dystrophy
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy. Genetics Home Reference (GHR). 2009; http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/facioscapulohumeral-muscular-dystrophy. Accessed 3/15/2013.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
In Depth Information
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) database contains genetics resources that discuss Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy. Click on the link to go to OMIM and review these resources.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.