Print friendly version
Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy
Other Names for this Disease
- Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy 1A
- Landouzy-Dejerine muscular dystrophy
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy. Genetics Home Reference (GHR). 2009; http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/facioscapulohumeral-muscular-dystrophy. Accessed 3/15/2013.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
In Depth Information
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) database contains genetics resources that discuss Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy. Click on the link to go to OMIM and review these resources.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.