Corneal dystrophy Fuchs endothelial 2
* Not a rare disease
Other Names for this Disease
- Corneal dystrophy
- Corneal dystrophy Fuchs endothelial late-onset
- Fuchs endothelial corneal dystrophy 2
- Fuchs' endothelial dystrophy type 2
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.
- The U.S. National Institutes of Health, through the National Library of Medicine, developed ClinicalTrials.gov to provide patients, family members, and members of the public with current information on clinical research studies. There is a study titled Screening Study for the Evaluation and Diagnosis of Potential Research Participants which may be of interest to you. To find this trial, click on the link above.