Other Names for this Disease
- Chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis, congenital
- Dyserythropoietic anemia, and neutrophilic dermatosis
- Congenital dyserythropoietic anemia and chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis
- CDA and CRMO
- Chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis - congenital dyserythropoietic anemia - neutrophilic dermatosis
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Tests & Diagnosis
On this page
- The Genetic Testing Registry (GTR) provides information about the genetic tests for this condition. The intended audience for the GTR is health care providers and researchers. Patients and consumers with specific questions about a genetic test should contact a health care provider or a genetics professional.