Osteopetrosis autosomal recessive 7
Other Names for this Disease
- Autosomal recessive osteopetrosis type 7
- Osteopetrosis osteoclast-poor with hypogammaglobulinemia
- Autosomal recessive osteoclast-poor osteopetrosis with hypogammaglobulinemia
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Osteopetrosis autosomal recessive 7. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
|Generic Name||Interferon gamma-1b|
(InterMune , Inc.)
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|Delaying time to disease progression in patients with severe, malignant osteopetrosis.|
|More Information about this product||Drug Information Portal|