Dentinogenesis imperfecta type 3
Other Names for this Disease
- Brandywine type dentinogenesis imperfecta
- Dentinogenesis imperfecta Shields type 3
- Dentinogenesis imperfecta type 3
- Dentinogenesis imperfecta type III
- Dentinogenesis imperfecta, Shields type 3
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Your Questions Answered
1 question(s) from the public on this disease have been answered. Submit a new question.
My daughters are affected by dentinogenesis imperfecta type III. I have taken them to many dentists in an attempt to get them help. Can you provide information regarding how to correct their teeth? Click here for answer