Aicardi-Goutieres syndrome type 5
Other Names for this Disease
- SAMHD1-related Aicardi-Goutieres syndrome
- Aicardi-Goutières syndrome
- Encephalopathy with basal ganglia calcification
- Encephalopathy with intracranial calcification and chronic lymphocytosis of cerebrospinal fluid
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Aicardi-Goutieres syndrome type 5. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.