Brittle cornea syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Corneal fragility, keratoglobus, blue sclerae, joint hyperextensibility
- Dysgenesis mesodermalis corneae et sclerae
- EDS VIB (formerly)
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome type 6B (formerly)
- Fragilitas oculi with joint hyperextensibility
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
Cornea Research Foundation of America
9002 N. Meridian Street, Suite 212
Indianapolis, IN 46260
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.