Selective IgA deficiency
Other Names for this Disease
- Immunoglobulin A, selective deficiency of
- IgA, selective deficiency of
- Gamma-A-globulin, selective deficiency of
- Immunoglobulin A deficiency 1
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Selective IgA deficiency. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The U.S. National Institutes of Health, through the National Library of Medicine, developed ClinicalTrials.gov to provide patients, family members, and members of the public with current information on clinical research studies. There is a study titled Detection and Characterization of Infections and Infection Susceptibility which may be of interest to you. To find this trial, click on the link above.
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. Although these projects may not conduct studies on humans, you may want to contact the investigators to learn more. To search for studies, enter the disease name in the "Text Search" box. Then click "Submit Query".
- Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases Registry (PIDR)
Web site: Primary Immunodeficiency Registry