Blepharophimosis, ptosis, and epicanthus inversus syndrome type 2
Other Names for this Disease
- BPES type 2
- Blepharophimosis, ptosis, and epicanthus inversus without premature ovarian failure
- BPES without premature ovarian failure
- Blepharophimosis syndrome type 2
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.