Limb-girdle muscular dystrophy type 1A
Other Names for this Disease
- Autosomal dominant limb-girdle muscular dystrophy type 1A
- Limb-girdle muscular dystrophy due to myotilin deficiency
- Muscular dystrophy, proximal, type 1A
- Limb-girdle muscular dystrophy
- Limb-girdle muscular dystrophy type 2P
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Tests & Diagnosis
On this page
- The Genetic Testing Registry (GTR) provides information about the genetic tests for this condition. The intended audience for the GTR is health care providers and researchers. Patients and consumers with specific questions about a genetic test should contact a health care provider or a genetics professional.