Benign rolandic epilepsy (BRE)
Other Names for this Disease
- Benign rolandic epilepsy of childhood (BREC)
- Benign epilepsy with centro-temporal spikes (BECTS)
- Benign epilepsy of childhood with centrotemporal spikes (BECCT)
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- Benign rolandic epilepsy. Epilepsy Action. March 14, 2007; http://www.epilepsy.org.uk/info/benign.html. Accessed 5/6/2008.
- Blumstein MD, Friedman MJ. Childhood Seizures. Emerg Med Clin N Am. 2007;
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.