Autosomal recessive spinocerebellar ataxia 9
Other Names for this Disease
- Autosomal recessive ataxia due to ubiquinone deficiency
- Autosomal recessive ataxia due to coenzyme Q10 deficiency
- Autosomal recessive cerebellar ataxia type 2
- Autosomal recessive spinocerebellar ataxia type 9
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- Coordination of Rare Diseases at Sanford (CoRDS) hosts a specific registry for patients with ataxia in partnership with the National Ataxia Foundation. The goal of the CoRDS registry is to connect as many patients and researchers as possible to help advance treatments and cures for rare diseases. The CoRDS registry is free for patients to enroll and for researchers to access.