Muscular dystrophy, congenital, megaconial type
Other Names for this Disease
- Congenital muscular dystrophy due to phosphatidylcholine biosynthesis defect
- Megaconial congénital muscular dystrophy
- Congenital megaconial myopathy
- Congenital muscular dystrophy with mitochondrial structural abnormalities
- Megaconial congenital muscular dystrophy
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
The following diseases are related to Muscular dystrophy, congenital, megaconial type. If you have a question about any of these diseases, you can contact GARD.