2,4-Dienoyl-CoA reductase deficiency
Other Names for this Disease
- 2,4-alpha dienoyl-CoA reductase deficiency
- Dienoyl-CoA reductase deficiency
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
hypotonia and respiratory acidosis in infancy. This condition may be associated with the DECR1 gene and likely has an autosomal recessive pattern of inheritance.2,4-Dienoyl-CoA reductase deficiency is associated with
Last updated: 3/17/2010
- 2,4-Dienoyl-CoA reductase deficiency. Newborn Screening Coding and Terminology Guide. September 14, 2009; http://newbornscreeningcodes.nlm.nih.gov/nb/sc/condition/De-Red. Accessed 3/17/2010.
On this page
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.