Diffuse gastric cancer
Other Names for this Disease
- Signet cell adenocarcinoma
- Signet ring cell carcinoma
- Signet ring cell gastric carcinoma
- Signet ring gastric carcinoma
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Diffuse gastric cancer. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
(Eli Lilly and Company)
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|Treatment of advanced gastric or gastro-esophageal junction adenocarcinoma, as a single agent or in combination with paclitaxel, after prior fluoropyrimidine- or platinium-containing chemotherapy.|
|More Information about this product||
Drug Information Portal
Medline Plus Health Information