Dermal eccrine cylindroma
Your QuestionMy sister and I have neurofibromas and dermal eccrine cylindromas. Do you have ANY information on these tumors or know where I can get more information?
We have identified the following information that we hope you find helpful. If you still have questions, please contact us.
Questions on this page
The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS), part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), has an information page on neurofibromatosis.
You can also contact NINDS for information on neurofibromatosis:
NIH Neurological Institute
P.O. Box 5801
Bethesda, MD 20824
E-mail form: http://www.ninds.nih.gov/contact_us.htm
Web site: http://www.ninds.nih.gov/
- Dictionary of cancer terms. National Cancer Institute Web site. http://www.cancer.gov/publications/dictionaries/cancer-terms?CdrID=45095. Accessed 7/20/2015.
- JM Friedman, MD, PhD. Neurofibromatosis 1. GeneReviews. September 2014; http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK1109/.
- David T Hsieh, MD. Neurofibromatosis Type 1. Medscape Reference. December 2014; http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1177266-overview.
- Rauen KA. The RASopathies. Annu Rev Genomics Hum Genet. 2013; 14:355-369. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4115674/.
- Bruce R Korf, MD, PhD. Neurofibromatosis type 1 (NF1): Management and prognosis. UpToDate. March 2015;
- Scheinfeld NS. Cylindroma. Medscape Reference. January 13, 2015; http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1056630-overview#a0101. Accessed 2/18/2015.