Gamma heavy chain disease
- IgG heavy chain disease
- Franklin disease
- Gamma heavy chain deposition disease
Additional information about treatment of gamma heavy chain disease can be found through PubMed, a searchable database of biomedical journal articles. Although not all of the articles are available for free online, most articles listed in PubMed have a summary available. To obtain the full article, contact a medical/university library or your local library for interlibrary loan. You can also order articles online through the publisher's Web site. Using "gamma heavy chain disease [ti] AND treatment" as your search term should help you locate articles. Use the advanced search feature to narrow your results. Click here to view a search.
- Heavy chain diseases. Merck Manual for Healthcare Professionals. July 2008; http://www.merck.com/mmpe/sec11/ch144/ch144b.html. Accessed 7/25/2010.
- Heavy chain diseases. Merck Manuals Online Medical Library. July 2008; http://www.merck.com/mmhe/sec14/ch175/ch175e.html. Accessed 7/25/2010.
- Brick W, Faguet GB, Burgess R. Heavy Chain Disease, Gamma. eMedicine Journal. April 15, 2009; http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/200675-overview. Accessed 7/25/2010.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.