Other Names for this Disease
- Bullous congenital ichthyosiform erythroderma
- epidermolytic hyperkeratosis
- Congenital bullous ichthyosiform erythroderma
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. Although these projects may not conduct studies on humans, you may want to contact the investigators to learn more. To search for studies, enter the disease name in the "Text Search" box. Then click "Submit Query".
- The National Registry for Ichthyosis and Related Disorders at the University of Washington was created with the support of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to encourage research into the diagnosis and treatment of ichthyoses and related disorders. Although the registry is no longer recruiting participants, you can learn more about the study by visiting the link below.