Other Names for this Disease
- Bullous congenital ichthyosiform erythroderma
- Bullous congenital ichthyosiform erythroderma of Brock
- Bullous erythroderma ichthyosiformis congenita of Brocq
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. Although these projects may not conduct studies on humans, you may want to contact the investigators to learn more. To search for studies, enter the disease name in the "Text Search" box. Then click "Submit Query".