Other Names for this Disease
- Hydronephrosis with peculiar facial expression
- Inverted smile and occult neuropathic bladder
- Partial facial palsy with urinary abnormalities
- Urofacial Ochoa's syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Tests & Diagnosis
- The Genetic Testing Registry (GTR) provides information about the genetic tests for this condition. The intended audience for the GTR is health care providers and researchers. Patients and consumers with specific questions about a genetic test should contact a health care provider or a genetics professional.