Pure autonomic failure
Other Names for this Disease
- Bradbury Eggleston syndrome
- Bradbury-Eggleston syndrome
- Idiopathic orthostatic hypotension
- Idiopathic orthostatic hypotension (a symptom)
- Orthostatic hypotension (a symptom)
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
(Chelsea Therapeutics, Inc.)
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|Treatment of orthostatic dizziness, lightheadedness, or the "feeling that you are about to black out" in adult patients with symptomatic neurogenic orthostatic hypotension caused by primary autonomic failure (Parkinson's disease, multiple system atrophy, and pure autonomic failure), dopamine beta-hydroxylase deficiency, and non-diabetic autonomic neuropathy.|
|More Information about this product||Drug Information Portal|