Pediatric multiple sclerosis
Other Names for this Disease
- MS pediatric
- Multiple sclerosis, pediatric
- Pediatric MS
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Pediatric multiple sclerosis. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The National Multiple Sclerosis Society convened an International Pediatric MS Study Group in 2002 to foster opportunities for collaboration to enhance the understanding of pediatric multiple sclerosis. To read more about this effort, click on the link.
- The International Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis Study Group (IPMSSG) is a global network of adult and pediatric neurologists, basic scientists, clinicians, representatives of MS societies and other relevant professional organizations, whose vision is to improve worldwide healthcare, education and research in pediatric multiple sclerosis. Click on the link to learn more.