Other Names for this Disease
- Dystonia 13, torsion
- Primary dystonia with mixed phenotype
- Primary dystonia, DYT13 type
- Primary torsion dystonia with predominant craniocervical or upper limb onset
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.