Other Names for this Disease
- Intestinal epithelial dysplasia
- Congenital enteropathy
- Congenital familial intractable diarrhea with enterocytes assembly abnormalities
- Congenital familial intractable diarrhea with epithelial or epithelium abnormalities
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Tufting enteropathy. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.