Other Names for this Disease
- Diaphyseal dysplasia 1, progressive
- Engelmann disease
- Progressive diaphyseal dysplasia
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- An online !LINK! is available through Google Groups. Click on Camurati Engelmann disease discussion group to learn more.
- An online !LINK! can be found at Tribe.net. Click on Camurati Engelmann disease community to learn more.
- To find a medical professional who specializes in genetics, you can ask your doctor for a referral or you can search for one yourself. Online directories are provided by GeneTests, the American College of Medical Genetics, and the National Society of Genetic Counselors. If you need additional help, contact a GARD Information Specialist. You can also learn more about genetic consultations from Genetics Home Reference.