Other Names for this Disease
- Enhanced S-cone syndrome
- Retinoschisis with early hemeralopia
- Favre hyaloideoretinal degeneration
- Retinoschisis with early nyctalopia
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Iannaccone A, Fung KH, Eyestone ME, Stone EM. Treatment of adult-onset acute macular retinoschisis in enhanced s-cone syndrome with oral acetazolamide. Am J Ophthalmol. 2009 Feb;147(2):307-312.e2.; http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677970/?tool=pubmed. Accessed 5/16/2011.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.