Nevus of Ito
Other Names for this Disease
- Nevi of Ito
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Naevi of Ota and Ito. DermNet NZ. August 2011; http://www.dermnetnz.org/lesions/naevus-ota-ito.html. Accessed 9/28/2011.
- Nevi of Ota and Ito . eMedicine. July 2008; http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1058580-overview. Accessed 9/28/2011.
- DermNet NZ is an online resource about skin diseases developed by the New Zealand Dermatological Society Incorporated. DermNet NZ provides information about this condition.
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- The Monarch Initiative brings together data about this condition from humans and other species to help physicians and biomedical researchers. Monarch’s tools are designed to make it easier to compare the signs and symptoms (phenotypes) of different diseases and discover common features. This initiative is a collaboration between several academic institutions across the world and is funded by the National Institutes of Health. Visit the website to explore the biology of this condition.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Nevus of Ito. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.