Nevus of Ito
Other Names for this Disease
- Nevi of Ito
- Nevus fuscocaeruleus acromiodeltoideus
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Naevi of Ota and Ito. DermNet NZ. August 2011; http://www.dermnetnz.org/lesions/naevus-ota-ito.html. Accessed 9/28/2011.
- Nevi of Ota and Ito . eMedicine. July 2008; http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1058580-overview. Accessed 9/28/2011.
- DermNet NZ is an online resource about skin diseases developed by the New Zealand Dermatological Society Incorporated. DermNet NZ provides information about this condition.
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Nevus of Ito. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.