Hereditary diffuse gastric cancer
Other Names for this Disease
- Gastric cancer, hereditary diffuse
- Gastric cancer, familial diffuse
- Familial diffuse cancer of stomach
- Familial diffuse gastric cancer
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Hereditary diffuse gastric cancer. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
(Eli Lilly and Company)
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|Treatment of advanced gastric or gastro-esophageal junction adenocarcinoma, as a single agent or in combination with paclitaxel, after prior fluoropyrimidine- or platinium-containing chemotherapy.|
|More Information about this product||
Drug Information Portal
Medline Plus Health Information