Adult neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis
Other Names for this Disease
- Adult NCL
- Kuf's disease
- Neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis 4
- CLN4 disease, adult autosomal dominant
- Autosomal recessive neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis 4A
- Neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Adult neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
National Batten Disease Registry
Contact: K. Wisniewski M.D., Ph.D.
Department of Neurobiology
NYS Institute for Basic Research
1050 Forest Hill Road
Staten Island, NY 10314
Telephone: 718-494-0600; 718-494-5202