Hereditary diffuse leukoencephalopathy with spheroids
Other Names for this Disease
- Adult-onset leukoencephalopathy with axonal spheroids and pigmented glia
- Leukoencephalopathy, diffuse hereditary, with spheroids
- Adult-onset leukodystrophy with neuroaxonal spheroids
- Autosomal dominant leukoencephalopathy with neuroaxonal spheroids
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.