Autosomal recessive spastic ataxia 4
Other Names for this Disease
- Spastic ataxia 4, autosomal recessive
- Autosomal recessive spastic ataxia - optic atrophy - dysarthria
- Autosomal recessive spastic ataxia type 4
- Autosomal recessive spastic ataxia-optic atrophy-dysarthria syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.
- Coordination of Rare Diseases at Sanford (CoRDS) hosts a specific registry for patients with ataxia in partnership with the National Ataxia Foundation. The goal of the CoRDS registry is to connect as many patients and researchers as possible to help advance treatments and cures for rare diseases. The CoRDS registry is free for patients to enroll and for researchers to access.