Spastic paraplegia 51
Other Names for this Disease
- AP4 deficiency syndrome
- Autosomal recessive spastic paraplegia 51
- Cerebral palsy, spastic quadriplegic, 4 (formerly)
- CPSQ4 (formerly)
- Severe intellectual disability and progressive spastic paraplegia
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.