Spastic paraplegia 51
Other Names for this Disease
- Autosomal recessive spastic paraplegia 51
- Spastic paraplegia 51, autosomal recessive
- Cerebral palsy, spastic quadriplegic, 4 (formerly)
- CPSQ4 (formerly)
- Hereditary spastic paraplegia - autosomal recessive inheritance
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.