Febrile infection-related epilepsy syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Acute encephalitis with refractory repetitive partial seizures
- Acute non-herpetic encephalitis with severe refractory status epilepticus
- DESC syndrome
- Devastating epileptic encephalopathy in school-aged children
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.