Cardiomyopathy cataract hip spine disease
Other Names for this Disease
- Cardiomyopathy - cataract - hip spine disease
- Familial dilated cardiomyopathy associated with cataracts and hip-spine disease
- Krasnow Qazi syndrome
- Krasnow Qazi Yermakov syndrome
- Krasnow-Qazi syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
On this page
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Cardiomyopathy cataract hip spine disease. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.