X-linked Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 5
Other Names for this Disease
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Neuropathy X Type 5
- Familial opticoacoustic nerve degeneration and polyneuropathy
- Optic atrophy, polyneuropathy, and deafness
- Optic atrophy, sensorineural hearing loss and polyneuropathy
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.