Cerebellar ataxia ectodermal dysplasia
Other Names for this Disease
- Ectodermal dysplasia and cerebellar ataxia
- Cerebellar ataxia - ectodermal dysplasia
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
- The New Zealand Dermatolgical Society's Web site has information on ectodermal dysplasia. Click on the link above to view this information page.
- MedlinePlus, a Web site designed by the National Library of Medicine Web site to help you research your health questions, provides more information about ectodermal dysplasia. Click on the link to view this information.
- Medscape Reference provides information on ectodermal dysplasias. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Cerebellar ataxia ectodermal dysplasia. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.