Neurodegeneration with brain iron accumulation
Other Names for this Disease
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
The following diseases are related to Neurodegeneration with brain iron accumulation. If you have a question about any of these diseases, you can contact GARD.
- Beta-Propeller Protein-Associated Neurodegeneration
- COASY Protein-Associated Neurodegeneration
- Fatty acid hydroxylase-associated neurodegeneration
- Mitochondrial Membrane Protein-Associated Neurodegeneration
- Neuroaxonal dystrophy, infantile
- Pantothenate kinase-associated neurodegeneration
- Parkinson disease type 9
- PLA2G6-associated neurodegeneration