Prosthetic joint infection
Other Names for this Disease
- Artificial joint infection
- Joint replacement infection
- Knee replacement infection
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- How to Find a Disease Specialist – A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find specialists for a rare disease.
- Many individuals want to know about healthcare professionals or researchers who have knowledge of their conditions. When a condition is rare, it can be difficult to find someone who has seen many cases. Although there is no list of experts in rare diseases, GARD's How to Find a Disease Specialist fact sheet provides several ways to identify healthcare professionals who have experience with a particular condition. Click on the link to access this resource and learn more.