- Congenital rod disease
- Nemaline body disease
- Nemaline rod disease
- Nemaline rod myopathy
- Rod body disease
Nemaline myopathy is divided into six types. You can search for information about a particular type of nemaline myopathy from the GARD Home page. Enter the name of the condition in the GARD search box and then select the type from the drop down menu.
- Nemaline myopathy. Genetics Home Reference (GHR). May 2010; http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/nemaline-myopathy. Accessed 3/10/2014.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Nemaline myopathy. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- The Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) has developed a resource called "Facts About Myopathies" that discusses commonly asked questions regarding myopathies. Click on the link above to view this information page.
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Nemaline myopathy. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.