Neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis 10
Other Names for this Disease
- Ceroid lipofuscinosis neuronal Cathepsin D-deficient
- Neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis due to Cathepsin D deficiency
- CLN10 disease, congenital (subtype)
- CLN10 disease, late infantile (subtype)
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis 10 . Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
National Batten Disease Registry
Contact: K. Wisniewski M.D., Ph.D.
Department of Neurobiology
NYS Institute for Basic Research
1050 Forest Hill Road
Staten Island, NY 10314
Telephone: 718-494-0600; 718-494-5202