Neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis 10
Other Names for this Disease
- Ceroid lipofuscinosis neuronal Cathepsin D-deficient
- Neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis due to Cathepsin D deficiency
- CLN10 disease, congenital (subtype)
- CLN10 disease, late infantile (subtype)
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis 10 . Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.