Autosomal dominant neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis 4B
Other Names for this Disease
- Kuf's disease, autosomal dominant
- Ceroid lipofuscinosis, neuronal, Parry type
- Ceroid lipofuscinosis, neuronal, 4B, autosomal dominant
- Neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis 4B
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Autosomal dominant neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis 4B. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
National Batten Disease Registry
Contact: K. Wisniewski M.D., Ph.D.
Department of Neurobiology
NYS Institute for Basic Research
1050 Forest Hill Road
Staten Island, NY 10314
Telephone: 718-494-0600; 718-494-5202